If you want a workout apparently “simple” as exercises but for the whole body (full body) based only on three totally free body exercises (apart from the bar for tractions) this is the one for you.
The principle is based on the simplification of the workout where instead of using “1000 exercises” different parts from the simplest ones that in the immediate future are the ones that give you the most.
The exercises for this workout are “only” three:
- Pull Up( Pull Up);
- Push Up;
- Overhead Squat.
A month of programming to get an athletic level of more than 95% of your gym-goers under the house are a good choice beyond the muscular hypertrophy you can get with this method.
You want to transform with only 3 exercises then try this workout for a month!
You have 4 levels of workouts with different intensities:
- Workout Base: 100 Transitions – 200 Bends – 400 Overhead Squats, per week
- Intermediate Workout: 150 Transitions – 300 Bends – 600 Overhead Squats, per week
- Advanced Workout: 200 Transitions – 400 Bends – 800 Overhead Squats, per week
- Workout Fighting Tips: 250 Pulls – 500 Push-ups – 1000 Overhead Squats, per week
The program lasts 4 weeks, and the highest level of the program can make you perform 1000 Pulls – 2000 Bends – 4000 Overhead Squats in a month, can that be enough for you?.
Now the result depends on your availability of time and your commitment in the three exercises, the choice is yours!.
Before you start check that you are able to perform the three basic exercises in the correct form.
Even if they are simple exercises, they must still be done correctly both to make an effective workout but above all to avoid injuries or bad habits.
As always it is necessary to make a good warm-up by doing for example 3 rounds of rope of 3 minutes and with 60 seconds of rest between one round and another.
Keep a nice water bottle close to you to maintain the right hydration during training.
Don’t underestimate this workout!
To do these repetitions you can use the method you want but in each session you have to do at least: 50 Transitions – 100 Bends – 200 Squats in less than 40 minutes (if you are well trained you can do it in less than 20 minutes), this to give you references.
Some tips for this workout:
Some examples of programs that you can use with the three exercises, you can use your own method or what I recommend what matters to you is that you work on compactness or density, that is, the ability to produce high work in a limited time frame.
- 50 Trations in as little time as possible
- 3-6 Trations every 20-30″ until completed
- 1 x max in each series until completed
- 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1 repetitions with recovery between 10″ series, once finished rested 1-2′ and redone the turn
- 50 bends in as little time as possible
- 10 trations every 20-30″ until completed
- Do 2-4-6-8-10-8-6-4-2 repetitions with 10″ lap recovery
- 50 squats in as little time as possible
- 20 squats every 20-30″ until completed
- 4-8-12-16-20-16-12-8-8 repetitions with 10″ lap recovery
This high-volume method of work allows you to have a fast general conditioning of your body that at first is what you need especially if you have not been training for some time or doing it in a discontinuous way.
The basic program lends itself well to a workout of 2 days a week while the others over several days but you can also condense the repetitions, for example you can also perform 100 trations per session but you always have to comply with the rule of density of training.
Attention to nutrition, rest, etc. because you have to find the correct way to get to the next training with a good energy condition.
If you do 100 taps at the bar in an hour that’s fine but if you give her a 24-hour no. The workouts must be intense and little diluted!
Happy 3 Movement Workout!
Street Fight Mentality & Fight Sport