- 0.1 Light ergonomic training weights used by U.S. Olympic athletes scientifically designed to help with:
- 0.2 There are several weight sets ranging from:
- 1 Description:
- 2 What Egg Weights help you with
- 3 The price of egg weights:
- 4 The shipment:
- 5 Website: https://eggweights.com/
Egg Weights, an alternative to fighting sports.
The concept is pretty simple.
Instead of expanding the size or shape of the weight as weight increases, we use densest and densest metals to keep the size as small as an egg.
This is extremely important so as not to limit the natural movement and flow of the body during exercise or sports training.
Egg weights are the only hand weights in the world that conform to the natural movement of your body.
It is scientifically proven that egg weights increase the intensity of any movement from 28% to 62% with less injury and stress for your body.
Boost your workouts, burn more calories, and get faster results with Egg Weights.
Light ergonomic training weights used by U.S. Olympic athletes scientifically designed to help with:
- Arm Drive
- Balance and timing
- Pitch length
- Pitch frequency
- Lower arm cart
- Optimal rhythm pattern
There are several weight sets ranging from:
- 2 lbs includes two 1-pound weights (0.5 Kg)
- 3 lbs includes two 1.5 lbs (0.750 kg) weights
- 4 lbs includes two 2lb (1 kg) weights
Egg-shaped weights have no smell and should not be washed after use as a stinking heavy glove that absorbs sweat.
You simply clean them with a wipe or towel and you are ready to start again.
For both beginner and pro fitness enthusiasts and combat sports practitioners to do a good training routine at the same time with the addition of a weight for a proper training routine that includes both cardio and endurance training.
With Egg Weights, you can combine each of these elements into individual exercises for more convenience and better overall results from your workout.
Egg weights are unique in size and shape and allow you to hold one comfortably in each hand during various cardio or stretching exercises.
To increase the weight but not the size are made of more or less dense metal, so they weigh more without increasing in size.
These weights have a plastic cover with a ring on the top for the finger and bumps on the sides for easy grip action.
You won’t need to wrap anything around your hands or wrists.
Beyond combat sports they can also be used for other training practices such as CrossFit, Yoga,on the morning walk with dogs, take these weights with you to maximize the effects of your workout.
These weights are small enough to be used by both male and female athletes.
Change your training routine and add some load to your workout by implementing these comfortable hand weights in your daily exercise.
STANDARD: 1.0 lbs to 5.0 lbs
Exclusive fingertip grips secure weights in your hand during high-intensity movements without the need to securely fasten or wrap weights around your hand or wrist.
Egg Weights increases the intensity of any functional or therapeutic movement without the risk of bumping into your body or stationary objects during exercise.
Tested for over 2 years by professional athletes, personal trainers, marathon runners, trainers and physiotherapists, Egg Weights offers results!
PROFESSIONAL GRADE – 6.0 lbs at 10 lbs
Made from one of the rarest and densest metals on Earth, these special egg weights weigh 3+ pounds in the palm of your hand.
Unlike any other handlebar or handlebar in the world, this powerful Egg Weight is the choice of professional athletes, mixed martial arts champions and world-class boxers.
Recommended only for the most intense athlete and professional fighter.
Featured on The Joe Rogan Experience
If you want to listen to Joe Rogan’s full review on Egg Weights!
“Killer for shadow boxing or cardio” and “Great for shadow boxing and MMA workouts”
Joseph James “Joe” Rogan (born August 11, 1967) is an American television commentator and comedian.
He has been a color commentator in the prestigious U.S. Mixed Martial Arts Federation UFC – Ultimate Fighting Championship since 1997; He began stand-up comedy in 1988 in the Boston area and has since released numerous albums and specials. He also has his own podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience, which is very popular on YouTube.
What Egg Weights help you with
- An aid to your workout: for both fitness enthusiasts and beginners, there is nothing better than taking charge of your cardio and weightlifting routines. With these little “handheld weights” in each hand, you can add a new element to your training routines based on what’s best for you and your personal needs and preferences. And you don’t have to rely on a trainer or a high-end machine.
- Vary your training: While most exercises involve cardio elements or weight training, you can give things a new twist with these miniature weights. It combines both cardio and endurance training. Flex creative and usal muscles during a kick or shadow boxing session, during yoga, or even while walking dogs to boost every workout.
- Physical therapy: Egg weights help rebuild muscle mass from injuries or diseases. Whether you suffer from a degenerative muscle disease such as Parkinson’s, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, stroke or a physical accident, egg weights work to rebuild memory and muscle strength with the natural fluid movement of your body. In addition, our patented grips with through your fingers ensure weight in your hand during use in order to reduce the risk of injury due to weight loss.
- Make your workout on the go: unlike other free weights or a Heavy medical ball that are difficult to take out of the gym or home exercise area, these small hand weights are a great way to incorporate endurance training into any exercise, from boxing, running, walking, or even CrossFit. Egg weights work with the natural pace of running or walking your body and are small, so people are unlikely to notice that you’re training your upper body while maximizing your walking, running, or hiking.
- Size and Compact Shape: Egg Weights weights are made of dense metals that keep the weight small and compact inside your hand. Each set includes 2 dense weights. Unlike traditional dumbbells that exceed the circumference of the hand or weighted gloves that become larger and bulky as they gain weight, egg weights fit comfortably in the hand and do not hinder the movement of natural fluid during exercise to maintain muscle tone.
The price of egg weights:
This is a sore note.. the price for fishing is not really low but your quality of your training is at risk.
- 2 Pounds (0.9 Kg) – $35
- 3 Pounds (1.4 Kg) – $40
- 4 Pounds (1.8 Kg) – $60
- 5 Pounds (2.4 Kg)- $100
Each set contains 2 portable weights and can be easily placed in a carrying bag to make storage and transport easy and fast.
Free US shipping over $80 (with tracking)
Shipping out of the U.S.? Buy a minimum of 4 sets and save on shipping, and international shipping costs $72.95 up to 20 pounds (9 kg).
Most orders are shipped in 24-72 hours
Shipping when it comes to weights is always a cost that must be considered and .
The advantage is that you have weights to do shadow boxing exercises with a very compact weight size.
A useful tool but one that clearly has a cost.
Street Fight Mentality