What I want to propose to you today is the basic workout that boxing super champion Floyd Mayweatherdoes.
Although he has officially retired he continues to train at the highest level and does some boxing matches like the one with UFC champion Conor Mc Gregor,or lately some fights in the East.
Try this boxing workout regardless of martial art or combat sports.
It’s an interesting track to compare yourself to or to do a different workout than usual.
Ps. You need a training partner and a certain set of equipment but it’s something you can also do in some well-equipped gym!
Floyd Mayweather’s basic workout:
- Start with timeless free shadow boxing until he feels he’s warmed up well
- 12 Rounds of sparring
- 20 or 30 minutes heavy bag
- Ground exercises and AB Roller
- Double Hand Ball
- Exercises to strengthen the neck with weight
- 200 Abs – 200 Push Ups (push-ups) – 200 Alternate lunges or Squats
- Rope Jump
- Fast Pear
- Run from 5 to 8 km after training