Go guarded and go running quiet!!
Self-Defense for Active Women,this is the slogan of this women’s personal defense product specifically designed for when you go running.
You love jogging but you’re afraid to go to isolated places because you might be attacked by strangers?
From today you can say goodbye to this fear, using a truly innovative accessory.
Clearly my advice is to always have an attitude of prevention and attention to context.
It’s called “Go Guarded” and it’s a plastic ring that, if necessary, turns into a weapon thanks to its pointy shape and serrated edge, simply by removing the rubber lid you need to protect yourself when you don’t need to use it.
It is very effective as other anti-aggression devices such as pepper spray or anti-rape whistles since this tool also allows to dissuade or really knock the attacker.
Ps. I honestly think no one excludes the other so if you know you’re going to run to the park in the evening or early morning and there are passages in isolated places You need to be able to set out tools that can help you on a getaway to get home scared but quiet.
Pss. I recommend if something happens to you or you see movements or people street not only about you but also about your “colleagues” then report to law enforcement what you saw, a phone call does not take much time and it is important to report ambiguous situations.
Many women are being assaulted, raped or killed just as they are exercising in the park or on the streets of the city or who give up their lives so as not to risk their lives or who “rightly” choose times with more people.
Over time, this is becoming quite unacceptable.
Thanks to “Go Guarded” you can finally have a tool, which in case of problems allows you to react with courage.
You will no longer have to be afraid of jogging alone, you will feel safe even in the most desolate places.
This bizarre accessory can be worn in place of a ring, it is small, comfortable, light and, above all, a real fighting weapon.
It comes in two colors, blue or magenta, and in 4 different sizes.
16 euros orso, a no-brainer, considering that it can save your life simply with a gesture and allow you to escape.
Everyone who has that feeling of insecurity can’t wait to wear it to enjoy a relaxing ride in the park.
Many girls since they use it have not been able to do without it and if they always carry it in their handbags and wear it in different situations, such as when they go to a parking lot, go out or return late in the evening, etc. and often pair it with a pepper spray.
How does that work:
- Wear it like a ring in your index finger in your favorite hand
- If necessary, remove the rubber that covers the blunt part that is needed to hit or free yourself from sockets.
- It is always ready to use, if necessary, you do not have to recover it from a pocket or belt.
- It overcomes some of the shortcomings of the pepper spray such as the risk of spraying yourself some of the content.
- You don’t risk it falling out of your hand, since it’s worn like a ring
- The anti-aggression whistle attracts attention but may not be enough
Important!!. In order to use it you must have time to lift the tire hood and have free the hand where the Go Guarded is worn.
I know it seems obvious, but that means you have to protect your armed hand if you want to be able to use it.
Beware in your mind!!
- This item should be guarded is not a toy!!.
- Keep out of the children’s reach.
- Sharp edges can cause injury if not used with caution.
- To avoid injury, use common sense when using this product.
- Always wear with pointed end facing NOT towards yourself.
- Do not wear if it is too tight or with swollen fingers, set the right size. Use only as expected, for self-defense purposes only.
- Do not use this product if under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Think of the tool as a weapon.
I recommend the first thing to do is prevention, so always put yourself in the condition not to use it. If you have any doubts avoid, change course, go back, etc.
Do not take unnecessary risks even if you are wearing this item.
Street Fight Mentality & Fight Sport