- 1 How to Guest Blogging on Fighting Tips
- 1.0.1 Here’s what you need to guest blog on Expert Fighting Tips:
- 1.0.2 Quality
- 1.0.3 How do you know your content is quality?
- 1.0.4 Post originality
- 1.0.5 Where to contact us
How to Guest Blogging on Fighting Tips
The time has come, given the growth of the community, to start extending the platform giving space to athletes and external collaborators who want to tell their experience through the blog.
So it was decided to allow people outside the blog or external bloggers to write articles and reviews (guest blogging).
Our platform is constantly updated, and we are certainly pleased to host original content that may interest enthusiasts and fighters who are part of the Expert Fighting Tipscommunity.
Often, however, we are offered texts that are not suitable for our web space, because they do not follow the standards we set ourselves to ensure our visitors an adequate level of quality.
Here’s what you need to guest blog on Expert Fighting Tips:
Here is the list of points to follow, if you want to propose yourself as a guest blogger on Expert Fighting Tips.
The first point I want you to reflect on is probably also the most important, and although it may seem obvious, it should always be reiterated is the content and the form.
Effective text cannot be done regardless of the information it contains and the care with which it is written.
Don’t “throw down” a piece just to write but devote all the time it takes to make it really useful, well written and without any syntactic and/or grammatical error.
Ps. This is also my self-criticism but I have learned to pay attention with time also because usually apart in rare cases it does not change much to publish today or tomorrow a post. I have to get help in this because there are so many commitments.
How do you know your content is quality?
- You don’t have to build it solely to please search engines, focusing only on keywords.
- It must first look at the understanding and the actual importance of the topics covered, providing news in a smooth and genuine manner, never being artifact or cumbersome.
- It must induce reading until the end of the piece, and contain information that users will want to save and share, because they are really useful and valuable.
- Always remember that you are writing a post intended for publication on the Internet, not a complex treaty, for that we have to build it in a different form both as a format and as a destination.
- You have to be immediate and direct in the explanations and use simple language even if correct and professional.
- Break paragraphs often and use bulleted lists to help you understand what you’re saying by schematizing your content.
- He thinks that anyone has to understand it because the audience can be very diverse and you have to make a balance of the ability to understand very broad
If you want to propose your contribution as a guest blogger on Expert Fighting and write your own posts, remember that the length of the post must be between 1500 and 2500 words.
Content that is too short or too long can be ineffective, boring or incomplete in the same way and today the tendency is not to read much but this trend does not lead to improve the blog at the bottom you can read it on many occasions, bus, lunch break, breakfast, in the evening before bed, etc. if you prefer to see satirical videos of combat sports is your choice , and although it’s right even a little sarcasm it’s wrong for me if you do it before you do the important things.
Ps. A guest blogging article you don’t have to write in a day
Your content must be at the original 100,it has to be something you want to deal with and write about.
This means that all of its parts must not have been copied from other sites and posts.
If you quote someone you need to enter the sources from which you take the information that possibly comments in the article.
The theme and purpose
If you want to propose yourself as a guest blogger on a web platform (not just ours), always remember that posts must have content related to the topics of the site on which you want to publish.
Expert Fighting is a site that deals with Personal Defense, Combat Sports, Martial Arts and everything that revolves around these issues: your articles will certainly be welcome if they deal with issues related to the topics mentioned above, and that can therefore interest our readers.
The purpose of all our posts is to provide our users with information that is really useful and linked to all aspects of improvement and knowledge in the world of sports and non-sports fighting.
Where to contact us
We have given you in this short guide the essential tips for blogging on our platform.
We will be really happy to be able to publish and share your posts, if they are in line with the above and can add even more authority to the Expert Fighting project.
A key thing is that your people and your post should always be in line with the spirit, ethics and philosophy of the blog.
For any guest blogging proposal, use the mail format by writing us directly “Contact Us”.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Let me know!
Street Fight Mentality & Fight Sport!
The Expert Fighting Team