3T – Ten To Ten
This is a workout designed by runners to improve their stride and speed, but it also allows you to burn the maximum number of calories in the shortest time possible.
Being that the purpose of those who practice martial arts do not run and time should be used to do workouts focused on their art this routine allows in a short time to burn a certain number of calories.
Ps. brought a chalk to mark some tracks on the ground.
How does that work:
The first time you make 1500 meters at your best pace and mark the time!
Find a course on which to run flat for at least 200 meters.
Measure and mark the 100 meters, then score every 10 meters until you get to 200.
Well now you’ve prepared your training course.
Start! but first a good warm-up.
- Run 100 meters at about your race pace on the 1,500 and take note of the time. Go back to the start by walking.
- Run 110 meters slightly faster, so that your time on the 110m is one second higher than that of the 100. Go back to the start by walking.
- Run 120 meters even faster, so that your time on 120 is two seconds higher than your time on the 100. Go back to the start by walking.
- Continue like this until 200 meters. Your time on 200 should be about 10 seconds higher than the 100 meters.
Estimated consumption: 340 calories
Now let’s see an alternative of 3T but I recommend you do after a few times try the first
- Run 100 meters at your top speed and make a note of the time. Go back to the start by walking.
- Run 110 meters at your top speed and make a note of the time. Go back to the start by walking.
- Run 120 meters at your top speed and make a note of the time. Go back to the start by walking.
- Continue like this until 200 meters.
Estimated consumption: Over 400 calories
This simplified version allows you to burn even more calories. Attention!
It’s only 10 shots? Try it and then tell me about your experience.
This type of training you have to consider it useful for your athletic preparation, to get back in shape but even if your interest is self-defense does not mean that you do not have to consider your athletic preparation as less important.
Consider that compared to sport the escape option is one of the fundamental ones and having the certainty of having a good shot and a good resistance becomes a matter of survival.
Consider running training a part of your self-defense training
In nature animals either fight or run away and often running away is the predominant option, it is not cowardice but survival.
When it comes to survival every means is permissible and the ego does not have to exist among your thoughts, if you have the chance to use the escape as if it were your weapon.
Street Fight Mentality & Fight Sport