The focus on boxing striking.
Today I want to write to you about a focus that you have to have on your boxing striking.
There are hundreds of shots you can use, but to cover all attack techniques you need to write a book (I’ll think about it).
But what I want to do today is give you a focus on the important things you need to do, whatever punch you want to throw.
I put the technical features and tactics that you have to adopt, I included things that I found useful in my experience.
I didn’t include kicks, elbow shots and knees because I want you to just focus on boxing shots.
- When you go to punch, hold your opposite hand until you protect your face from your opponent’s counter-attacking punches.
- Always stay relaxed.
- Keep your chin down,hidden.
- When you punch, hold your shoulder that pulls the blow attached to your chin, your shoulder must protect your chin.
- Hit with the knuckles of your middle fingers and the index finger.
- Don’t leave your fist hanging, the shot recovery must be fast and it’s just as important as your quick attack.
- Don’t get too caught when you hit. You risk the right.
- Don’t telegraph, don’t throw your fists.
- Place your fists in combinations whenever possible. Not single shots
- Vary the level (height) of your punches to increase effectiveness.
- Vary the power of your shots. Shots don’t have to have the same power and speed.
- Rotate the hips involved in the movement as much as possible.
- General rule, throw out the air at the moment of impact.
- Close the fist impact, no before.
- Strike when you’re in range.
- Use angles, a proper leg game to measure and gain distance.
- Use side-to-side motion to set up your attacks.
If I forgot someone I use or use and you think it’s important to write me.
Focus on Boxing Striking, good training with you hand !!!
Street Fight Mentality & Fight Sport