- 1 The goal is to complete the 300 Spartans workout in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 Attention! Learn before you start the correct technique to do the exercises.
- 3 The 7 exercises are these:
- 4 What you need:
- 5 Detail of the 300 Spartan Workout
- 5.1 1. PULL UPS – 25 REPS
- 5.2 2. BARBELL DEAD LIFT WITH 60 kg (135 pounds) – 50 REPS
- 5.3 3. PUSH UPS – 50 REPS
- 5.4 4. SALTS ON THE BOX FROM 60 cm (24 POLLICI) – 50 REP
- 5.5 5. FLOOR WIPERS – 50 REPS
- 5.6 6. KETTLEBELL SWING A ONLY BRACCIO WITH CLEAN & PRESS WITH KB FROM 16 kg (36 LBS) – 50 REPS
- 5.7 7. PULL UPS – 50 REPS
300 Spartan Workout.
Spartan physique, the famous workout used with the actors of the movie 300.
This is Sparta!
The Spartans were among the fiercest warriors in history and grew from birth to be fighters, a warrior society.
The Spartan possessed an iron will, a murderous instinct and an incredible physique from there the saying “Spartan physicist”.
TheTraining 300 that I propose became famous when the movie “300” exploded on cinema screens, impressing the audience and critics not only for the beauty of the movies but for the physique of the actors who participated to the point that thetraining used to train the actors became just asfamous.
The Workout 300 is an intense workout and is one of the best ways to burn a huge amount of calories, and if you manage to run the session in less time, be prepared to feel a physical/athletic change in a short time!
The goal is to complete the 300 Spartans workout in less than 30 minutes.
Attention! Learn before you start the correct technique to do the exercises.
Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone, this workout involves having to be able to perform the individual exercises and know the technique in order to avoid any injuries.
How does that work?
300 Workout consists of 7 exercises to be performed in less than 30 minutes and with the aim of doing it always in less time.
The 7 exercises are these:
- 1 Exercise — > 25x Pullups (heating)
- 2 Exercise — > 50x Stacchi (60 kg)
- 3 Exercise — > 50x Push-ups
- 4 Exercise — > 50x Jump Box 60cm (jump)
- 5 Exercise — > 50x Floor wipers
- 6 Exercise –> 50x Kettlebell single arm (single arm) Clean-e-Press (16kg kettlebell or kettlebell weight suitable for you)
- 7 Execution — > 50x Pullups
As you can see if you exclude heating are in total 300 repetitions.
All exercises are performed without rest to exhaustion, using this method you build muscle mass, burn fat and improve muscle conditioning.
WHAT! – None of the special or unusual exercises in this workout.
PERFECT EXECUTION! – All exercises must be done with precision and control. It is not allowed to cheat, perform in half or make the weight wobble. Head high, back straight, contracted abdomen and focused mind. Determination and concentration.
Isn’t that enough?
This is already a grueling challenge, but if you want to punish yourself even more, try the following:
- Decrease time: With less time you have to go faster and have fewer breaks
- Do it twice: At the end of the workout, repeat it again. Try to complete the two workouts in an hour.
How many times do you have to do this?
Train 3 times a week.
Ps. Write down the time it takes every time you run the training session.
What you need:
- A training mat or tatami mat
- Chin-Up Bar
- Box Jump (A wooden box to jump on it or something like height, sturdy enough)
- Balancer with weights
Some supplement to help you recover after your training sessions:
- Vegetable Whey Protein
- Omega 3
- ZMA (Zinc Magnesium Aspartate)
Ps. If you think you take pre-workout supplements you are free to do so.
Have fun! Start building your Spartan physique with 300 Spartan Workouts!
Street Fight Mentality & Fight Sport
Detail of the 300 Spartan Workout
Follow the steps below.
Complete all repetitions before moving on to the next series.
1. PULL UPS – 25 REPS
Grab the traction bar with a grip over your hand slightly wider than the width of your shoulders and hang it on the length of your arm.
Pull the chest on the bar, rest, then lower the body in the initial position.
2. BARBELL DEAD LIFT WITH 60 kg (135 pounds) – 50 REPS
Load the barbell and roll it along the shins.
Fold your hips and knees and grab the bar with a grip above your hand, your hands just beyond the width of your shoulders.
Without allowing the lower back to bend, pull the torso back and up, push the hips forward and get up with the barbell.
Squeeze your buttocks as you move.
Lower the bar to the floor, keeping it as close to your body as possible.
3. PUSH UPS – 50 REPS
Get down on all fours and place your hands on the floor so that they are slightly wider than and in line with your shoulders.
Lower the body until the chest almost touches the floor.
Just lean by tapping, then return to the starting position as quickly as possible.
4. SALTS ON THE BOX FROM 60 cm (24 POLLICI) – 50 REP
position yourself in front of a sturdy and safe box that is high enough to blow you up with great effort to land on top of it.
Your feet should be shoulder-width.
Bend your knees. Jump on the box with a soft landing.
Get off and reset your feet.
5. FLOOR WIPERS – 50 REPS
Holding a 60 kg (135lb) loaded bar above the chest, approach your feet to the left plate, down to the center and up to the right plate before laying them in the middle.
This is a repetition.
6. KETTLEBELL SWING A ONLY BRACCIO WITH CLEAN & PRESS WITH KB FROM 16 kg (36 LBS) – 50 REPS
Position of the feet as the width of the shoulders with a kettlebell between the feet.
Bend your knees and grab the kettlebell with a grip over your hand.
Guide your hips and legs across the floor to carry kettlebell to your chest (Note: your arm should be hidden near the body with the kettlebell resting on the outside of your forearm.)
Push over your head before lowering it to the ground in controlled motion.
This is a representative.
Make sure it touches the ground before each execution. Perform 25 repetitions per arm.
7. PULL UPS – 50 REPS
Like the first exercise but with 50 repetitions.